Use your phone as a webcam on your computer over WiFi or USB
(For webcam you require to use Android Phone)
DroidCam is a bit easy to install on windows also on linux download PC client here. DroidCam the free version doesn’t allow you to change the video format or resolution so make sure to purchase the app.
Droidcam works with Gmail chat and Skype. Wi-fi work fine even they are complicated . make sure you downloaded app correctly. Download this app for your android phone here you have required phone with Android 2.1+ to use this...
camera flash, auto focus, zoom are available
- Go to their website to get the application for your computer and install it.
- Open the app on your computer and the app on your phone.
- On your computer, choose which method to use (Wi-fi, USB, or Bluetooth)
- If you’re using Wi-fi, enter the IP address that appears in the app on your phone into the DroidCam client and select audio, video, or both (only video is possible via Bluetooth)
- Click Connect on the DroidCam client to start streaming video (if using Bluetooth, click Prepare)
- In Skype or Gmail chat video settings select “DroidCam” as the source.